college planning for parents of rising seniors
Help Your Rising Senior…
Does my teenage have a strategy for winning the admission game at their top colleges?
Does my teenager's know the best way to get thousands of dollars to pay for their college education?
Figure Out Testing
Should my teenager submit test scores for admission and scholarships at their top colleges?
In this workshop you will learn how to...
Activate the Big 6 Summer Blueprint
- Learn the Big 6 Summer Blueprint and know which college planning activities will help your teenager win admission and scholarships.
- Prioritize the Big 6 activities as “urgent,” “high” or “medium” tasks to maximize your time and effort.
Use New Admission and Scholarship Strategies
- Learn the secret to winning scholarships and admission.
- Learn the fastest search and review program that will help your teenager find the right scholarships.
Get Organized and Stay On-Track
- Get a plan for completing the Big 6 college planning activities.
- Learn the #1 mistake that will kill your teenager’s production this summer.
- Learn strategies for reducing stress between parents and teenagers.
DATE: June 26th – Saturday
TIME: 5pm (ET)
Dr. Rudy Jackson
I help parents navigate the challenging college admission and scholarship process at Top 100 colleges. Specializing in the development of personal Success Traits that win competitions for college admission and scholarships, employment and job promotion.
20+ years of experience designing learning experiences for teenagers and young adults that build their college and career readiness.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
● Top 100 College Planning and Preparation
● Admission and Scholarship Strategy
● Measuring College Value and Return On Investment (ROI)
● Essential Skill Development
● College Readiness, Retention, Progression and Graduation
● Career Exploration and Engagement
● Classroom & Co-curricular Learning
● Critical Thinking, Active Learning, and Applied Learning Environments